One Year Later

It's been about a year since I started my blog! I thought I would write another post like my Introductory post. A lot has changed since then.


Now, I am 23, living in England, and studying my masters in Music Composition. Living in England feels normal now but sometimes I stop and realise, wow, how did I get here? I am proud that I am creating an adventurous life for myself. I am excited to create many more memories.

Very soon I will be making another move. I won't reveal where to yet, but I am looking forward to what I have planned.

In the last post I wrote out a list of facts about myself.

1. I am currently working on a project that I expect will be very successful. I can't wait for everything with this to be complete (and in a sense, started)

*Sorry for all of the mystery in this post!

2. After about ten years, I finally cut my hair! It's very short now!

3. I am really interested in Nutrition and have really been enjoying studying it. It has really become a passion of mine alongside music.

4. London is currently my favourite city. I find it so beautiful and exciting every time I visit.

5. I started going to the gym and I am working to get fit!

Sorry if these are boring. A lot has changed but I still feel very much the same.




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.