Three Products I Can’t Live Without


I’ve been on a journey to find products that are free from scary chemicals, work very well, and are even at times versatile so that I may reduce the amount of products that I need to buy. There are many products that I love, but I’ve noticed three that I can’t live without! Three great products that have made everything easier.


Fist are Lush Toothy Tabs!! It was so strange to find out that regular toothpaste may not be he best for you.. but it also made a lot of sense as it often made me feel like gagging when brushing my teeth. I tried these toothy tabs two years ago, and never went back. Some flavors, I feel, clean better than others, but they are so easy to use, cleaner than toothpaste, good for travel, and have a recyclable package. I will never stop buying these.


Next is Arbonne’s Shea Butter Hand Cream. This product is very, very special to me because my skin has been dramatically different after using it. For all of my life, I had really horrible dry skin on my hands. There are even certain times of the year when they would crack and bleed. I know, gross...and very painful. I used to look at my hands and wish they looked normal. In addition to this, I’ve tried many lotions but none were effective. Then I finally bought this lotion and I finally have soft, beautiful skin. It’s really crazy to me and I’m so happy about it. It’s such a seemingly small change, but so big to me. Sometimes you just have to find that perfect product, and it will change your life.


Last is Dr. Bronner’s Soap. I know I have written about this before, but I had to add it to this list because it’s somethign I use daily. This soap has many, many uses. You can check out the website for all of them, but I use it for two main purposes. First is as a body and hand soap, and second is actually for my laundry! The soap keeps me clean and keeps my clothes fresh! I use soap nuts as well, but add a few squirts of this in with it. I like to try the different flavors of this soap (the one shown is Green Tea), but my favorite is still Lavender!


Do you use any of these products?


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.