Recent Empties

I love trying new Vegan/Cruelty-Free beauty products for my daily use. But there are some products that are my staples. Here are three products that I used in the past few months. One new one and two that I buy regularly. 


1. Dr. Bronner’s Castile Soap




The first produce is Dr. Bronner’s 180-in-1 Hemp Rose Pure-Castile Soap. I love this soap and I love that it has so many purposes. I always have a bottle of Dr. Bronner’s in my house and I like to try all of the different flavours. This one is particularly lovely! I normally use these for laundry, hand soap, and body wash, although there are many, many uses for Dr. Bronner’s. It’s a product I love and trust. 

2. Kind Natured Conditioner





This product has a story behind it . . . I was using Maui moisture conditioner back in America, and I stopped in Boots one day and saw it on the shelves! When I ran out of the conditioner I was using, I went there to grab one. When I got home, I realised I bought SHAMPOO instead! So I went to a boots closer to my house and they didn’t have any, so I picked up this conditioner. I was annoyed at first but I ended up loving it. 

This conditioner smells really nice in my hair (which is a priority!), and made my hair feel really nice. My hair felt nourished and was easy to brush through. This product is also free from the scary chemicals and Vegan, so was a win for me overall. 

3. Schmidt’s Natural Deodorant





I’ve reviewed this deodorant before, and all I have to say, it is still my favourite deodorant. Also, it lasted so long. It is a bit more expensive then regular deodorants, but it is free from harmful chemicals, and lasts a good amount of time. I am currently using the Lavender scent and I think I prefer it. I think this one would also be good for men.


Thats all for now! Do you use any of these? 


1 comment:

  1. I literally use the same exact Dr. Bronner’s soap, and I also use Schmidt’s but the rose scent. ��

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.