Spring Break Update

After a busy few weeks, I am excited to announce that I will be going to Nice, France for a few days!


I know, this is actually Monaco.


Why Nice?

Yes, I've already been to Paris, France but my goals for this trip were to find somewhere that I could fly to cheap (and I left it at the last moment, so this was tricky to find...), and somewhere warm! I wanted to stay by the sea so it worked out to go to Nice.

Why is Nice special?

Nice is special because it is close to Monaco. I've been dreaming of Monaco for YEARS, so this trip will be very, very special for me. There were these children travel books at the library and I used to read the Monaco one all the time. I plan on having a fantastic time.

Image result for Monaco

I will be posting about this trip primarily, how to travel cheap in expensive places, and eating Vegan in these areas!

I am so excited to be by the Mediterranean!


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.