A Day in LA

Here is a quick blog for Wednesday. I was quite busy today sorting out some things in my house.

Yesterday I took a day trip with my sister and a friend to Universal Studios Hollywood - mainly to visit the Harry Potter part of the park. It was lots of fun, and always a pleasure to visit. Some of the parts make you really feel like you are there in Harry's world. Although, I would love to visit in the winter when it is a bit more cold because the buildings are snow covered while the California sun is very hot!



The Harry Potter ride is really exciting. It is unlike any other ride I've been on. It is partially digital and partially like the sort of rides at Disneyland. It is extremely immersive to make you feel as if you are flying along with Harry. But I won't give much away!

A new ride I went on at Universal was the Jurassic Park ride. It was pretty cool but kind of scary . . . it concludes with a huge drop and splashes the riders!! I hid under my sweater but my sister and friend got soaked!

Weasley's Car

One of the coolest things was the studio tour. It was about an hour long and it takes you through Universal Studios. This was very exciting to me because I always love looking at the "backstage" part of movies and tv. Universal is a really significant studio so there was a lot to see. If you are a fan of Spielberg, I highly recommend the tour.

To conclude the day, we visited one of my favorite cities, Pasadena! We walked down old town and visited a few shops. Our first stop was Lush, and all three of us did not leave empty handed. I bought some new toothy tabs and conditioner. I will give reviews on the products later.


Have a lovely rest of the week!

- TL

Working in a Hogsmeade shop



Breaking down the door to get into Hogwarts

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.