Vegan Sloppy Joes and Cozy Shows

Have you ever been in a Netflix rut? Not knowing what to choose . . . no series to look forward to . . . wasting away on life . . . close to death?

Ok maybe not that far.

I was feeling a little bit Netflix lost and then I found a show that I highly recommend - Offspring. Offspring is an Australian TV show with 7 seasons (still currently running as far as I know) about an obstetrician and her quirky family. The show is very cosy, easy to watch, and very sweet. The actors are very lovely and their Australian accents are warm. The hospital scenes are mild, if you are uncomfortable with that. I feel really content watching this show. If you are looking for a new series, do check out Offspring!


(So I'm only on season 2 and while researching images for this blog, I saw a spoiler.... Thanks internet.)

Next on the list!

Yesterday, I tried a new vegan meat. Gardein's Porkless Bites.

I am trying to stay away from processed foods/oils/sugars, but sometimes you have to make an exception, and I did thorough a Vegan sloppy joe!

Ok, I don't actually know what a sloppy Joe is, but I guessed . . . I made the Porkless Bites and assembled them into a burger with beans, pico di gallo, and pickles. The Bites themselves were excellent. I don't like a lot of vegan meats but this one was good (my cousin wouldn't stop stealing them.) They were rather quick and easy to make and the burger was good!




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.