Natural Beauty - Too Face Mascara

Up until I bought Too Face Better Than Sex mascara, I was using a drug store mascara and quality brand sample and spent a good minute layering it on to get a lovely affect. And it still wasn't that lovely. At the store I saw the Better Than Sex mascara with its shiny rose gold container and I knew that this $25 product was the right choice. I heard a lot of positive reviews about this product and I have to agree.


With a few brush strokes my eyelashes look better than the laborious work i did with the drug store brand. My eyelashes are nice and long and full. I think they would look even better with an eyelash curler, but mine broke.

I did some research and found that Too Face is a cruelty free brand and PETA approved. So overall, I think this is a great purchase! If it seems expensive, just think . . . you need less of this to achieve the affect that a load of drugstore mascara would do. So its possibly worse more? And you will feel great in this anyway so 100 points for confidence.

I'm getting all these freckles from the sun :O



Does anyone have any other cruelty-free mascaras that they love?


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.