Vegan Cleanse, Goal Empowerment: Day 1

Welcome to Day 1 of my cleanse/strict work week!

I woke up at 8:00am but probably didn't out of bed until around 8:17am - oops . . . I am feeling very positive about this week. I am really hoping my figure evens out and my skin clears up.

The first thing I did was to make my breakfast. I made a smoothie with a frozen banana, a handful of asparagus, a handful of blueberries, 2 tablespoons of chia seeds, and a tablespoon of protein powder. This shake was quite good. 







Until 10:00am I did some workouts. It was extremely unorganized . . . It was a mixture of yoga, planks, jumping jacks, but mainly abdomen and butt workouts. Afterward, I set to my 10:00am-12:00pm time of productivity. I organized a lot on my computer (which was extremely satisfying!), sent out some emails, and started composing a piece.

I had a really big compositional project for my senior recital and after than I've been kind of burnt out. I have definitely been lazy in regards to composition so it feels good to get back into it. I started writing a mass with soprano/choir/and string quartet.

For lunch at 12:00pm I made my next smoothie. It was extremely sweet! I think I made a mistake with the contents . . . It was plum, banana, grapes, brocolettes, almond butter, and almond milk. It was a bit flakey from the broccoli, but still taste good. Though, I probably wouldn't mix grape and plum again!!!



I sat in the sun for a half hour reading a book and then took some relaxation time watching YouTube. At 3:00pm I went on to my studies of languages. I used only Duolingo today. I like the app and I would like to give a proper review in anther blog post! I stopped around 4:30pm because I was getting bored. For dinner I made a smoothie that is not good. It is two apples, banana, and some cinnamon. Ok, it's not horrible, but I don't think I will ever make it again!

                                         


                                 

I think for the rest of the day I will just take it easy, maybe find something active to do for a while. I think there is a Julia Roberts movie in my future. If I get hungry I will probably make one more shake - maybe with some chocolate. Looking forward to that!

Overall, I feel pretty good. I have a good amount of energy and the only time I suffer is if I think about food too much. Focusing on my goals is very helpful and I plan on accomplishing a lot this week!





1 comment:

  1. I always love to drink smoothie every morning!! But that's interesting I never tried with asparagus, just spinach!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.