Lost in Los Angeles

The metro gold line zoomed under the warm California sun to crazy Los Angeles - crazy for its contrasts and all of the color and culture that it carries. My friend Milka and I set off into the sunshine , walked for miles, and had a wonderful day getting lost in LA.

We started of Downtown and encountered the coffee shop Verve, known for their juice tasting. For $10 we got to try ten different flavors of juice. There was quite the range in what I enjoyed and all Vegan! I also got a vegan arugula chickpea salad with almond "feta" cheese and quinoa.

Serving the juice! Yes..I spilled.
Eating my rabbit food.


Downtown LA is not really the nicest area . . . so we escaped to beautiful Melrose! We visited the adorable Alfred's tea shop and checked out some of the designer shops on the main road (I can't wait until I can actually afford those clothes haha).

Can't we just get oolong!
So Pink!!
I really love this photo
So cute!
Beautiful Dolce & Gabbana!!!
Trying on beautiful clothes - changing room selfie!!

The best part of the day was discovering the restaurant Jon and Vinny's. We got a delicious bruschetta with fresh heirloom tomatoes and basil and homemade pasta with tomato sauce made from the same fresh tomatoes. I must say: it was absolutely divine. It has been a long time since I've had good Italian food in a restaurant. I can't wait for the day I can visit that place again!

I feel Italian in this pic :)
Seriously can't wait to eat this again.


I rode the train back into the sunset after a long, happy day.



Follow Milka:
http://instagram.com/milkaapw
http://milkaapw.blogspot.com

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.