Natural Beauty - Lush Cleanser (Angels on Bare Skin)

I've been absent for a while . . . throughout the summer I was at home and this past week I finally went on a mini holiday. I went to the city in which my old university is in, stayed with friends, and had a lot of fun! I was happy to see a great amount of family and friends and explore new places. I spent three days in a row in Los Angeles!! My feet were hurting bad by the end of the trip. (Luckily the last night was spent in my friend's jacuzzi!)

A challenge I've had recently is my skin . . . I've been using a different cleanser than normal when I ran out of my Lush cleanser (I mentioned it in another blog). At first I liked it but then my face started breaking out in dry patches; even on my eyes - and I have never experienced this before. I finally decided to stop using it and was just rinsing with water and putting on moisturizer (ahhh and it didn't feel right). Angels on Bare Skin is a cleanser I love. I strayed a bit from it trying out different ones but repurchasing this the other day was extremely refreshing. I am back to my comfort and my skin is revived! After only a few days my dry patches are gone and my skin is looking clearer.



Lush cleansers are all based with clay and contain only natural ingredients. Angels on Bare Skin smells really refreshing and clean. I know this is a strange description but wearing it makes me feel clean and beautiful. It's exfoliant is from almonds and it contains Lavender to balance the skin.



To use it you must take a bit in your hands, add some water, and use your fingers to mix it and create a paste. Exfoliate in your skin and rinse away. It leaves the skin soft and the lingering smell is lovely.


I started using a Lush toner to follow this. I may add a moisturizer to my routine again . . . but I am so happy to have this product again! My skin is feeling back to normal!

I'm a bit spotty from vacation because I was liberal with what I was eating and moving around a lot!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.