Sephora Unboxing

Today I got a package with a bunch of fun stuff from Sephora! The package of everything was only $3 because I found some Sephora gift cards and spent my beauty insider points like crazy (because there were finally products that I wanted to spend my points on . . .) Here it is!


The first thing in the box was my three chosen free samples. The perfume is pleasant; kind of smells like one I had before from Stella McCartney. The other products are a brightening oil and a primer. I haven't tried a primer for the face yet so I am excited to try this one.


This one I was most excited about. I love this perfume - I think it is the perfect summer smell. It was 250 Beauty Insider points. But I opened the package and the bottle was tiny!!! So funny. I'm sure it will still last a good amount of time. 


Next is a moisturizer from Tatcha. I was intrigued by the ingredients (and I need a new moisturizer). It explains, "Combined with oil-balancing Japanese Leopard Lily and anti-aging Hadasei-r Complex of Green Ta, Rice and Algae, this modern moisturizer helps achieve the smooth, refined skin of the geisha." If this product ends up successful then I will definitely buy the full size. I glanced through the ingredient list and it does't look like there is anything dangerous. The only thing is, it contains a small amount of Fragrance which might be irritating to people with sensitive skin. The fragrance itself smells kind of like soda but more refreshing . . . I know that sounds weird, but it's nice.  


I managed to snatch up a new matte liquid lipstick! These are my favorite types of lipstick and I think this color is very nice. It is a nice reddish brown. I prefer to wear brown lipstick and am scared of red, so this is a good compromise of color for me. I've been wearing it for a few hours now and it is staying on very well. 



Another product that intrigued me was this enhancer - I don't even know what to call it. It is a vile of liquid that you are supposed to add to your makeup to enhance the color and shine. The color title is lovely - called Moonlight/Clair de Lune


This is a brow gel. I hope it works. I thought it would be useful. I suppose I should try it out . . . It seems like it works! hahaha. I really wanted this because its so embarrassing when you look in the mirror or at a picture and your brows are going mental. I hope this lasts me a good while. 



The product I was most excited for (and actually purchased) is this Brazilian Bum Bum Cream!! The reviews online were really great and it is full of great ingredients! I put some on my hands, and they are now very soft. The best thing is, the smell is extremely pleasant - very creamy and sweet. The other thing that made me happy about this was throwing out all of my old lotion bottles. It is so easy to build up a collection of lotion. Now I have only one that I love!

2 comments:

  1. The custom enhancer drops look so gorgeous! I also need to get my hands on one of those Vice Liquid Lipsticks!

    Carla x
    https://makemeupinside.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It truly looks like moonlight! I definitely recommend the Liquid Lipstick. I wore it on a night out and felt very beautiful! :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.