Falling for Fall Tag

6:32 PM

Thank you Megan for tagging me in this fun post!

I am so happy that it is fall! I hope that the last few months of 2017 are wonderful :)



  • What is your favorite Fall scent? ~ I like the smell of fresh air and pastries cooking in the oven :)
  • Do you prefer apple stuff or pumpkin stuff? ~ Pumpkin is really nice at this time of year, I must admit!
  • What is one thing that you look forward to every single Fall? ~ I really like the change in season how everything seems new and comforting - such as with the start of a semester. Also, fall fashion!
  • How do you like to spend the more chilly/cloudy days in the Fall? ~ I easily enjoy a good cup of tea and pajama time :)
  • Which do you prefer: Halloween or Thanksgiving? ~ I don't really like thanksgiving at all and I LOVE Halloween sooooo.......
  • What is one thing you do to embrace the Fall season? ~ I put the hot water on the stove to prepare the tea!
  • What photos would you like to get this Fall season? ~ I will soon be moving to a new country so I believe there will be many future pics of that!
  • Favorite childhood memory from this season? ~ When I was homeschooled we used to make halloween cookies and do fun crafts with friends :) 
  • What is your favorite trend (fashion/makeup/etc) so far this season? ~ I find the golden makeup and dark red lips beautiful. Also a sweater, skirt, and pair of tights is always a good option!
  • Describe what the Fall weather really looks like where you live. ~ Here in California it is very moderate temperature. Not too cold but still has moments of heat. But tomorrow I will be moving to England, so I will soon be singing a very different tune!
  • 1 comment:

    1. Thanks for doing this tag! It means the world to me! Haha, I feel you on the not liking Thanksgiving, it's really just a holiday were we ether eat or shop.

      ReplyDelete

    Powered by Blogger.