Natural Beauty ~ Rescue & Renew SCRUB

Hello Lovely Readers!

I haven't blogged in ages! But I have a good excuse . . . my computer has been broken for ages. So annoying. And I can't bring myself to do much work from my phone. I was neglecting fixing up my computer because I was worried about the cost and losing all of my files, but I found a good repair man who recovered a lot and fixed it up nicely for a good cost.

So here I am, excited to talk about a new product! I will try to blog once a week at least from now on.

This is an Arbonne product, Rescue & Renew Scrub. I wanted to find a product that would remove my dead skin and I was recommended this product. At first impression, the smell was lovely. It is a very light and pleasant citrus aroma. The texture of the product is also very, very nice. It is soft, salty, and squishy! With the first use, I was extremely shocked by the results.



I've always had problems with dry and cracking skin - especially at times when the weather is changing, and I am in a dramatically different climate than I am used to. I massaged this product into dry hands and rinsed it off with warm water. I was very shocked by the results. My hands were softer than I've ever felt them. Throughout the day, the citrus smell was also very present and lovely. Though, the best thing about this product is that the softness lasts longer than a few hours of use. My hands have been continually soft and smooth after use. I find it amazing that the effects last so long.





Another special thing about this product is that it is Vegan, Cruelty Free, and contains no scary chemicals in it. It is actually a high quality product (Swiss formulated), but not too pricy.* It is one of the best things in my bathroom at the moment!





*This product is not too pricy because it is sold through representatives instead of through shops. If you would like to buy, it let me know!

torilavancomposer@gmail.com

or DM me

Instagram
Twitter




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.