Introduction

Welcome to my blog!

My name is Tori Lavan. I am 22 years old and just graduated University with a degree in Music Composition. Life as a music major was crazy and wonderful - I will share stories in the future.


At this moment in my life I am unsure about my next steps. Currently I am trying to find a place to go to Graduate school, but this journey has not been the easiest. Even so, I know soon enough I will find my place. 

I would like to focus on my interests and things that are important to me in this blog. I would also like to share stories of all of the funny, crazy, sad, and exciting things that happen in my life. 



Here is a list of facts about me:

1. My passion for composition is composing operas and musicals. Though I love to write for most instruments and various ensembles. My main instrument is piano.


2. I love to travel. I have a few stamps in my passport and plan on increasing the number! I also have many friends from different countries and I love them all!


3. I hope to attend postgraduate school in England.


4. I am currently a vegan and I love the lifestyle! Though sometimes I find it hard. Does anyone feel that it is hard to maintain a vegan diet with your cultural upbringing? (Example: I grew up with a predominantly Italian-American cultural upbringing). 


5. I am on a desperate hunt for natural beauty products that work well for my skin and hair!


6. I love reading classics and watching movies. 


7. I love studying other languages. I have conversational proficiency in Italian, and I am learning Portuguese.





- TL


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.