Vegan Cleanse/Goal Empowerment: Day 4

Today I am going to write in diary style as if you were reading a book like Bridget Jones.

10:35am
I am way off schedule . . . I couldn't help sleeping in this morning! I think part of it was my cat waking me up at 6:00am in the morning and forcing me to get out of bed three times . . . or its a result of the work schedule that University forced onto me: (M/W/F class schedule different than Tuesday/Thursday class schedule) - because it seems I am good at waking up every other day . . . So far today, I made a smoothie. Not impressive. I think I will use my productive time into my lunch time and then work out in the evening to make up for this. We shall see! I actually don't feel like doing productive work right now . . . whatever.



10:54am
I am sitting here not knowing what the heck to do. The things I should do are too much for my brain right now (Grad school apps, prepare for job interview). I just want to do nothing. I can't seem to find an "easy" task to do!

1:10pm
I'm just watching some vegan videos and the facts are so clear. It is really frustrating that people ignore this lifestyle and the extreme harm that eating meat is doing on themselves, the environment, animals, and other humans - but they don't care because it tastes good. Oops! I am missing my sun time.

2:23pm
I had my sun time mixed with some work-out. I better get tan this summer!!! I will do some more active time and watch YouTube.

3:56pm
I am here drinking a green smoothie, watching YouTube, and probably going toward languages soon.


Me dreaming about solid food.

6:15
Lazy. Come from a nap. Hungry (waiting for mother to bring home produce).

7:13pm
Made a lovely fruit smoothie with protein powder. Plum, blueberries, banana, and grapes.

9:07pm
Still not really doing much . . . ok! So I wasn't very productive today, but tomorrow I will be better! I think the rest of the night I will find something fun to watch. Maybe the Miranda Heart show or Sherlock. I really want some food like beans and rice right now. ONE MORE DAY!

*Note: I don't feel hungry, weak, or malnourished at all, its just a bit difficult having the same kind of food for 5 days straight!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.