Happy Thoughts

I missed Monday's blog because I was worn out that day and I thought I deserved a break from a week long series! Today might be a bit boring but Friday will most likely be a product review.

I wanted to talk about how I am feeling since the cleanse, and my thoughts for the future of my health. 



After the cleanse, I went into eating sort of junky foods, though still vegan. I will be honest, I have not been feeling well. Though I felt limited through my smoothie diet, I did feel much better. Because of this, I think I will focus on really having a pure diet. I know that eating a lot of carbs is good so I really want to focus on feeding myself well and numerously. 

One meal I was really proud of was a few nights ago when I made my own falafel (oil-free!), basmati rice with fruit, and cooked broccoli, squash, and asparagus. It was delicious and I felt really good eating it! I hope to make more meals like this! It is much more satisfying!



I always think I am going to be happier eating "sweets" - and I was really happy to finally try vegan marshmallows this weekend! (Dandies brand) - but after eating, it always leads me to the truth that cleaner eating is what is really going to make me happy. I definitely will eat sweets and treats when occasion calls for, but for now, I am looking towards a cleaner life. 

And I hope that I can inspire others to do the same. 

Now to tackle my greatest adversary . . . exercise . . . help! A new journey ahead . . . 

*Note: A big part of my new focus is to cut down significantly on sugar and oil. 






No comments:

Powered by Blogger.