That Fashion Blog

This past week has been rather busy - lots of time walking around the LA area. On these adventures, I came across some really beautiful dresses! In addition to this, I want to show a really cool vintage dress that I found a while ago at an antique shop.

I came across this first dress in Melrose at Rebecca Minkoff. It was on sell for around $130. It is kind of simple but I felt really beautiful in it and it was extremely comfortable! My friend and I both tried one on - she tried on size xs and I tried on size s. It was a fun dressing room adventure! For me the dress was a perfect maxi-dress size but for my friend it was more midi length (we are both around 5'10). I didn't buy this because I have no money right now but it was a pleasure trying it on!


Me being weird as normal.

This next dress was from Free People in Pasadena. At first sight it looked absolutely beautiful and when I tried it on, I felt so beautiful. This dress is about $250 and I really want it. I don't even need a fancy event, I would wear it every day!! The bottom is sheer with a bodysuit and I love the neckline. This was size small and it fit perfectly. Was it made for me?? I looked online and I could only find the dress in red instead of the green. I need to convince my mom that it would be a great purchase haha.



Last, I found this vintage dress from an antique store a while ago. It is so interesting and I am not sure if I would wear it in public, but it still has a sense of beauty to it. I love 1970s fashion - kind of unusual but somehow charming. I haven't taken pics in this dress yet because before I was vegan, I was a bit chubbier lol - this dress requires a flat stomach like the 70s string bean people.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.