Coronado Island

My favorite beach in California is Coronado. Its been so long since I been there so this was the perfect day. We set off early and first came across a piano in the square and I played a tune. I always wish I can practice outside so this was super fun for me.



My friend Victoria, my sister Kristen, and I looked at a few shops, picked up some food and went to the beach. The water at Coronado is so beautiful and the sand is so powdery. It was a bit too cold to go in the water all the way but very refreshing to stand with my feet in the waves and look at the view. I also did some exploration of some of the rocks to see the marine life. There were a few cute crabs hanging around.



Can you spot the squishy???



On the way back we saw a few more shops, caused some trouble at Lush in the Westfield, and made our way home. Thanks VIKK FOR DRIVING!!

Victoria trying Sees!
Weird Sock Store!!
Does anyone know Marilyn's significance to Coronado?

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.