Natural Beauty: Coconut Oil with Argan (Superdrug)

Before I moved to England, I was having a stressful period and it was reflecting on my skin. I began to have dry patches on my cheeks and eyelids. After arriving, the symptoms maintained so I scrambled to find a solution. I went to London last weekend and I wanted to look nice! Last week I did some research and found that Argan was good for dry skin and I know that coconut oil is always good for the skin. I found this product on Superdrug's website, and I had to try it. 


I wanted to blog about this after some time using the product, and I have positive results. My dry skin is not 100% healed, but there was a dramatic difference after only a few days using this product. Before, my eye makeup was looking patchy like a lizard's skin, but now after about a week, my eyelids are back to normal! My cheeks are still a bit dry but it is significantly smaller than before. I've now come in the habit of putting it all over my face before bed. 

Skin is difficult  . . . it's always a victory finding a good product!

This oil is also made for the hair but I do not have dry hair so I haven't tried it for that purpose. 


I've been lax with blogging but here is an official statement: I will blog at least once a week. Thursday is a good day. 


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.