Packing for Paris - Three Day Trip

I recently took my first trip to Paris! I will be posting a bit on the trip but I thought I would start with what I packed.



When it comes to travel, my life's mission is to pack as light as possible without it being an inconvenience. I thought really hard about what I would bring to my three-day trip to Paris. I wanted to look good and I wanted to be comfortable, but traveling alone, I had no desire to be weight down by bags. Here is what I came up with.

This is almost everything I packed in a small suitcase, a backpack, and a handbag. There were a few things I forgot to add to this pile, and a few necessary things not shown.


(What I forgot Pajamas, Bra, Papers for Homework, Pen, Pencil, Highlighter, Neck Pillow, Headphones, Scarf - The scarf came in useful, I must say. I used it as a blanket on the bus to keep warm and to cover my head to block out the light and find privacy.)
(Obvious things not shown: Computer, Phone, Shoes).

Here are the specifics:


Here I have a casual dress, a formal dress, a sweater, and two shirts. I wore all but the formal dress. It was too cold in Paris and I was not out very late on my own.

❁ ~


I bought a few pairs of underwear (always extra), socks, gloves (necessity), leggings, nice pants, and leggings that are actually thermal underwear. One day I wore the thermal underwear under the nice pants and it was perfect for cold Paris.

❁ ~


This is everything I fit in my backpack: my electronics and snacks! I have my computer charger, phone charger, power bank, universal adaptor, and European adaptor.


❁ ~


I brought a book for my too-long bus ride, my diary that I always bring on trips, my planner and notebook that contain important things, some samples from Sephora that I wanted to try, a small perfume, my comb, a small mirror, two tablets of Ibuprofen, my passport, and a big bag of makeup!

❁ ~


Last, I have some of my favorite jewelry. Since I didn't go out, I sadly didn't use it. I was not expecting Paris to be that cold (so I also thought it was useless to wear the necklace if I was covered in layers). I have my bamboo toothbrush, toothy tabs, my toner, my favorite moisturizer, my B12 supplement, and my deodorant.

❁ ~



I think I packed very well for this short trip. Though I probably could have eliminated some things, I did not feel too burdened. My advice . . . check the weather! And don't be like me having wishful thinking that she can control the climate. What do you think? Is this a good amount? Did I miss any essentials?

Next up are posts about each day in Paris: what I did, what I ate as a vegan, and what I wore.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.